I do have the 8.4, yes. I can get it from Mopar up until 2015. The camera comes built in the trim and frame for the rear licence plate lights. If it's the same specs on that until I'm wondering if it will work. Seems like it, no? First timer here.

Thanks!

http://www.factorymoparparts.net/oe-mopar/56054158ad

Starting in 2013 the vehicles were supposedly prewired - though I certainly couldn't find the connector out back when I went to do my '14, so, since I had the entire kit from the 11/12 with the wiring, I ran the cable and had the dealer do the radio connection for me when I brought to to him to add the sales code that enables the camera.

The Journey has had zero changes done to it since 2011 beyond some parts consolidation and evolution (for example, there are three different hardware versions of the Navigator radio, and they've incorporated recall items into the production line). So the camera from any year OUGHT to work. And you can find the camera bezel on eBay, for example, for $116.

Edited by bramfrank

My 2014 was NOT pre-wired. Since my Dealer did the installation at the time of my purchase (new), it falls under my warranty. I believe that some dealers will not do this, but just go by the Mopar warranty.