Uconnect HandsFree System Loading Stuck

Hey Guys,

Good Evening

My Bluetooth has been working perfectly fine until tonight when I start the ride my bluetooth doesnt sync I go check and I select bluetooth and all I get is Uconnect handsfree system loading and it wont go away turn off ride wait 10min try again same thing

Does this mean the bluetooth module is dead?

Because the best part is my phone sees Uconnect in the list I tap it select the pin 0000 and hit pair and it goes to connect failure

I have an iPhone but I cant even pair any other phone thats the best part even an android

Any suggestions before I drive to the dealer?

Radio has been replaced 2 times already I have a feeling were on the 3rd one

Thanks

post-7869-0-26824500-1466210255_thumb.jp

• 2 weeks later...

Do you have uConnect with Navigation? If so, did you have the 'can't unlock maps' error? That they changed the radio means nothing if that's the case - there's a bug of some sort, but the radio doesn't have to be replaced, just reloaded - but it's just an FCA policy to replace the entire TGM.

Blackout, on 29 Jun 2016 - 1:16 PM, said:Blackout, on 29 Jun 2016 - 1:16 PM, said:

No issues with nav

Blackout, on 29 Jun 2016 - 2:29 PM, said:Blackout, on 29 Jun 2016 - 2:29 PM, said:

Nav issues

I went to try the Bluetooth again and giving the message like before hands free loading please wait

NO issues with nav but nav issues? Confusing.

Edited by jkeaton

I had issues with my nav a while back last year this year I have no nav issues

My only issue is with the Bluetooth I have to bring it back in they need to see what the issue is at this point it's very frustrating dealing with things like this when you expect when you buy a new ride you have no worries but I guess not

• 4 years later...

I just bought a 2014 and I am getting the same issue, Uconnect is stuck loading.  Obviously I have no warranty, so is the suggestion just to disconnect the battery for a while. The navigation seems to be fine. I'm assuming it would cost a fortune to have it fixed.

Thanks,