Wheel fell off, Tire spoke broken

Brittney Leis

My husband was driving home, when the wheel came off the car. Husband is safe thank God. However when he found the wheel, some of the spokes were broken. Any ideas? We haven't had any work done on the car recently. I'm not car savvy, but I'm trying to help do research. This car has given us nothing but issues since purchasing and I hoped someone could give some ideas on the situation to help alleviate my husband's stress.

Don't know if she's talking about wheel studs or wheel spokes. At any rate, it is not a common issue and it had to have hit an object (curb, pothole, etc) pretty severely to break either one of those things. Need more info besides "this car has given us nothing but issues".

She initially made 2 posts for this issue. I answered this post, and on the duplicate I posted: "Duplicate post. Please delete." She actually PM'd me to ask me how to delete it, so she may not be a 1 P W!

I deleted the duplicate post. Thanks for reporting it.