Coolant leak right side of the radiator

bdozer61

Came out of the store today and found a puddle under the bumper on the passenger front, definite coolant. I got home and popped the hood. The reservoir was low. I can see some evidence of liquid around the aluminum block and tubing connections on the passenger side of the radiator. Also a little orange \ rust colored crust on it also. Ran it in the driveway for 15-20 minutes. Was definitely up to temp, as the fans were running too. No leaks could be seen.

I'm assuming there are probably o-rings in the block aside, but I can't find any reference to order them.

Has anyone else had this issue or a diagram of the area?

Thank goodness in advance

I believe I was looking at the connection to the condenser, attached to the side of of the radiator. Just pulled the valance and can see drips all along the right side of the radiator. Think I need to bite the bullet and change the radiator

just a thought my daughter's van was dripping just a little it was a new rad put in because a fan blade broke and went thur the rad. any way. i had a new cap left over from my work days from the plant so i put it on her new rad and it stopped the leak from the cap. just a thought....