just out of warranty

2late4u

well just turned 37k and stop at Loews for some fertilizer and throw it into the back and get in the car and start it up and WTF no back up camera, air conditioning was on but at a low setting where i had it before and the radio wouldn't work so drive home turned it off and then restarted again same thing so turned it off got out and opened the hatch and removed my purchase and then shut it and then turned the car back on, whoa everything back working. Guess the warranty gremlins working overtime i guess, glad i bought the lifetime yr/miles warranty but i really dont want to have to use it to quickly .....Cars are getting too fancy these days with to many things that can go wrong, I dont even want one that drives by itself.. NO WAY NO HOW....

Edited by 2late4u

The battery may test OK even with a bad cell. You can use your extended warranty as many times as necessary. But, you will have to pay the deductible every time you use it. I paid a little more for mine, so I have "0" deductible. It's like an insurance policy. The warranty company is betting that you will never have to use it!