Fuel system flush

That is not a recommended service this early if at all. Depending on year and mileage. Dealers always try to upsell non recommended services. Check your owners manual. If it is not listed as a recommended service by the manufacturer then it will not void your warranty if you say no. Dealers are out to make money off unsuspecting people. Do not fall for it. Educate yourself on what the manufacturer requires as far as maintenance goes per the owners manual.

Edited by jkeaton

i have asked my dealership when i should change my trans fluid as i have 33k on it and he said do it now or before 60k i said well the book says it should be done at 100k and he said after a little hmm hawing well do it then, they would always after doing a oil change put a sticker on saying next oil change 3k miles down the road. the point is the dealer is always trying to make extra money. P.S. i do plan on doing the trans at around 60 k anyway just as i do my oil changes before the light comes on telling me around 6k or so

Just run a bottle or two of Chevron Techtron through your fuel system, if you feel the need. I does a good job of cleaning the injectors. If I notice a little shake at idle, I always add a bottle.

have a old truck that i don't drive very often and kept having problems with the idle and my mechanic suggested doing the same thing with the chevron techron every few months and i wait till i see it buy one get one sale and have never had any more problems since doing it ...good stuff...

Dealers always bad about that , girlfriends truck needed an oil change at 30,000 miles she has been doing dealer oil changes as part of the warranty . The wanted to sell her a transmission flush . Coolant flush (truck is two years old) brake system flush .. Told her to drive away ...