Hey guys! LED fog lights seem to come up on the forum quite a bit, and I am in the market to buy some, so I thought I'd check with The Retrofit Source to see if we could put together a group buy on their Morimoto XB LED fogs. These aren't cheap LED bulbs to put into your housing, it is a completely separate Dodge specific housing outfitted with authentic Phillips Luxeon LED bulbs that produce 1200 lumens per side (2400 lumens total!). The LEDs are projector style and provide a wide, saturated flood light with a sharp cutoff that blows the OEM "lights" out of the water.

Group Buy Details:

• Full price - $170
  • 10 pairs = 10% discount - $153
  • 15 pairs = 15% discount - $145
  • 20 pairs = 20% discount - $136
  • 25 pairs = 25% discount - $128

Product details: https://www.theretrofitsource.com/complete-headlight-fog-light-housings/morimoto-xb-led-fog-lights-dodge.html#.VmIFJrgrK00

I have no affiliation with this company beyond being a happy customer, I'm simply looking for a deal on some amazing projector LED fog lights.

For more details about timing and such, private message me and I will answer your questions.

Fingers crossed their are others who want a set!

1. Lobitz68
  2. ??
  3. ??
  4. ??
  5. ??
  6. ??
  7. ??
  8. ??
  9. ??
  10. ??
  11. ??
  12. ??
  13. ??
  14. ??
  15. ??
  16. ??
  17. ??
  18. ??
  19. ??
  20. ??
  21. ??
  22. ??
  23. ??
  24. ??
  25. ??
Edited by Lobitz68

I honestly wasn't expecting a huge number of people to be interested as most people on this forum are not "enthusiast", but just owners... But, I thought it was worth a try (who wouldn't want to save a buck?!).

For those of you that think any bulb is going to perform like this, you have absolutely lost your mind. The stock housing throws light everywhere and unless you get crazy bright bulbs they are simply too dim to be beneficial. These housings provide an insane amount of light (you could use these as headlights if it weren't illegal) that is delivered in a wide, saturated beam on the ground in front of the vehicle. The beam also has a crisp cutoff as to avoid throwing the light everywhere and blinding everyone else. for the cost of these housings (even without the discount) you couldn't touch them performance wise with anything else that is available on the market. Period.

I guess I'll give this thread a bit longer and just place my order; looks like my original suspicions were right on...

If I'd had more money to burn during the Black Friday sale, I'd have added this to my order (as it was, I was on the fence adding the MH1 7.0... and just did it when I drove home one night in the rain and couldn't see anything ahead of me).

I'm in. If nothing comes of it, I'll still order a set later in the summer. I threw in LED fleaBay bulbs just to modernize the appearance since I drive with my parking lights and foglights on during the day frequently and did the reverse lights and license plate lights at the same time.

Group Buy Details:

• Full price - $170
  • 10 pairs = 10% discount - $153
  • 15 pairs = 15% discount - $145
  • 20 pairs = 20% discount - $136
  • 25 pairs = 25% discount - $128

Product details: https://www.theretro...ml#.VmIFJrgrK00

I have no affiliation with this company beyond being a happy customer, I'm simply looking for a deal on some amazing projector LED fog lights.

For more details about timing and such, private message me and I will answer your questions.

Fingers crossed their are others who want a set!

1. Lobitz68
  2. B4ZINGA
  3. ??
  4. ??
  5. ??
  6. ??
  7. ??
  8. ??
  9. ??
  10. ??
  11. ??
  12. ??