Its the little things

gazjoureny

Hi All,

Helped a friend load a coffee table into their Kia Sporatge on the weekend. Well tried to anyway but the middle seats don't fold flat so the coffee table legs hit the roof :) . So it got me thinking about all the little things I appreciate in my Dodge Journey

• Flat folding middle seats
  • Under floor storage
  • indicators that flash 3 times with just a flick
  • Front head rest tilt forward at the bottom (so passanger can use a pillow on those 1000km trips ) :)

I am sure there are heaps more that I havent mention, but it just goes to reminded me what a brilliant vehcile the Dodge Journey is

Gary

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

something new to make me smile with the Dodge Joourney

• pause DVD player
  • Change input to Sd card or radio
  • get home turn off Dodge Journey
  • Jump in the next day change source back to DVD
  • Hit play resumes were you left off

I know these a little things, but it is the simple things in life I enjoy beacuse they just work :)

Gary

Gaz it's probably because the standard options on the comparable vehicles here (Craptiva, Territory) fall woefully short for the price you pay on a DJ. Xtrail ST-L is a decent choice but that is only a 4cyl with a CVT transmission.

I've found the Dodge to be a happy middle ground.

• 1 month later...

How quiet the interior is. I've been spoiled and didn't realize it until my wife complained about brake noise on her 2004 Jeep Liberty. When I drove it around the neighborhood I couldn't believe not only how loud it was inside but how loud the window motors were too. Love my 15 Journey!

• 2 weeks later...