Hey Lobitz!

hockey_puck

I see your hood is getting a big dump of the white stuff today. I remember reading in a thread that you got snow tires. So, how do you like them? Remember, you can now stop quicker than most behind you, so keep an eyeball on the rear view mirror for any doofi behind who can't stop. Might be able to move a few feet forward to miss getting smacked. Happened to me more than once.

H.P.

I see your hood is getting a big dump of the white stuff today. I remember reading in a thread that you got snow tires. So, how do you like them? Remember, you can now stop quicker than most behind you, so keep an eyeball on the rear view mirror for any doofi behind who can't stop. Might be able to move a few feet forward to miss getting smacked. Happened to me more than once.

H.P.

Didn't get quite as much as they thought, but it was pretty slick last night. Zero issues so far. I didn't notice the slick roads like usual, so I am guessing they are working quite well. So far we have had 2 small events and they have performed as if the road was wet rather than snow and ice covered.