So who is in to the shooting sports?

priell3

Plinking, competition, hunting, collecting or just varmint control (4 or 2 legged).

I learned to shoot when I was 5 years old and taught my son at the same age. He's now 21 and starting his own collection.

Here is one of my paper punchers, a Marlin 25N that was in rough shape when I got it (free!) and refinished.

2zgagx1.jpg

I'm also licensed to carry, and do so everywhere, all the time (within the law, of course).

Never got into hunting, which is odd since I live in sportsmens city in a sportsmens state... My old man didn't hunt, so it never got passed down. I do however enjoy drinking and shooting clays (don't worry, I where ear protection :)). A buddy of mine in town owns a winery/apple orchard and has a big lot. We will go over there and someone will launch they clay pigeons with a hockey stick while the other shoots. I am actually getting 2 sports in at once that way!

I do enjoy shooting though and have contemplated purchasing a firearm to go to the range with or out in the sticks where it is legal to discharge a firearm.

Edited by Lobitz68