Some issues after periodic Maintenance...

Well, i'm currently in a dealer just now, after replacing the spark plugs type re14pmc5 in my DJ 2010 2.7l sxt with 91.000 km, had my fuel injector removed to be cleanned and so on... my engine wont start.... does the fuel injector has any correct order to be placed back? Or it doenst matter? Found small little numbers on the side on each one had a number 1,1,3,6,6,6.... so placed 1 in 1, 3 on 3, another 1 in 5, and ecah 6 in 2,4,6... does this matter... found that last owner had not used original spark plugs in it.... please some adivice?

Most of the members here are located in North America - we don't get the 2.7 litre engine here nor do we get the diesel, so few among us is likely to be familiar with them.

If your dealer has been doing the work then they need to figure it out - at their expense, I might add. If you drove it in and they broke it, then they are responsible to get it working again.

I have been to Rio many times on business and thoroughly enjoyed my visits there.

Good luck.

Well i agree... but since they found 2 fuel injector bad... and its out of warranty... i will have to cover the cost ... specially that i have being following there maintenance... and also saw their test that proves they are correct... i really just need to get familiar with my car so i dont get ripped off... if you know what i mean... ☺

From that story, it was available in the original LX cars: Intrepid, Eagle and Concorde. DOHC, 24v, all aluminum with steel sleeves. It is not like the odd duck 3.5/4.0 with 24v, but only SOHC. At one time, Chrysler had a slew of V6s. Two 4.0: one in the Wrangler (not an OHC design) and the 4.0 based on the 3.5. There was also the 3.7 SOHC used only in trucks. In fact, the Nitro was the only truck to get the 4.0.

Nice web site... explains a lot... thanks... well yesterday i got of the dealer ... they took all 6 fuel inejctor to a ultrasonic machine a another fuel injector cleaning machine... then when they connected at the first run... from 6, 2 was working ok... then they did another 4 cleaning cicles and all 6 now working within the range of there work.... from the 2 that was always open now all 6 are close when then engine is off... they showed to me by turning the key to on position and not turning the engine on... nice did not have to buy new... but they said for me to plan to buy new and since they are direct responsible for the liter per km... now my DJ is running more economic after this maintenance... and discovered that the last owner adapted the spark plug... so it was not original.. to the car... but i only found out since i did this maintenance 10.000 km before reaching 100.000 km that i was planing... for big maintenance... but now happier...car is running ok better than it was and Way more economic then before... the only thing hapened after they close... is the ABS, BAS & ESP light came on... i have replaced the rear rotor... and all break pads... i didnt do the front rotor since they were replaced when i got from last owner... and monday is a holiday... dont know what to do im trying to see what happen but no clue... on this maintenance did spark plugs replacement... fuel injector cleaning... replacement of almost all front and rear suspention... rear rotors... and all break pads... so now funny is some times the light goes of...and as soon as i use the breaks the paddle does grurrrrr they lights comes on and the breaks works ok... strange... any adivice on that one... since i will only be able to take it back on tuesday... since on monday is a holiday here... 😊 lots of work but soon... 2015 model awd or maybe 2016... who knows..

What do you mean?

By the way... lights went off... read on the net that that would be nice to turn fully to the rigth and then fully to the left then back to center in order for the stability control to find it self... dont know if that did the trick or the breaks pads was just sitting... now breaks are good again...

Lets say that i,m planning to buy a new DJ a 2015 or maybe 2016 model... awd... 3.6l... currently I own a DJ 2.7l sxt 4x2 2010/2010 without awd... 😊 thats is why im looking for an upgrade on version... and car for a near future... as i saw the new RT awd has a nice system for my kid on the back... thats is what i ment... my english is getting rust as all expats on the rig are leaving... 😢