I am looking to buy a set of custom projector headlights I can use with HID lights in my 2015 DJ that does not have DRL's. I am not mechanically inclined so I'm looking for someone or a business that will custom make projector headlights with halos and the led light strip at the bottom. Thank you in advance.

To make them useful you would need to open them up and replace the projector with one from TRS, so instead of spending a lot at TRS and a little for standard headlights, you'd spend a lot at TRS and a lot on the A/M headlights. Better to use standard headlights and make your own, or have some make them in that fashion. Someone here is offering that service.

• 2 weeks later...

Were they worth it Cody? I like that guys work. I'm just not mechanically inclined enough to do these.

worth is really something each person decides for themselves... If you get a starter projector like the Mini H1, it really doesn't require any mechanical inclination to perform.

That being said, a properly done retrofit really provides for a nice driving experience and I can't get myself to drive a vehicle for very long without one. If I wasn't mechanically inclined enough to do it, I would seriously consider paying the price tag for a proper set.

It's honestly not hard to do, but I wouldn't wait 6/ months for someo e to build my lights. Mini h1 projector is way better than stock lights so its worth it in the aspect but if you did it yourself using your own lights u hVe now should run you 200-400. Double that tho if your going to pay someone. I orderd the anzo lights for.our journey and I'll be replacing the projector in those with the mini h1 7.0 in the new year.

It's honestly not hard to do, but I wouldn't wait 6/ months for someo e to build my lights. Mini h1 projector is way better than stock lights so its worth it in the aspect but if you did it yourself using your own lights u hVe now should run you 200-400. Double that tho if your going to pay someone. I orderd the anzo lights for.our journey and I'll be replacing the projector in those with the mini h1 7.0 in the new year.

Agreed. If you use the Mini H1's it is SUPER easy... I personally always buy a replacement set to work with, but it is still a lot cheaper than having them built buy a third party.