Yeah? Went thru that a couple months back... supposed to have free Sirius for a period of time. Called them to inquire how... they were about as helpful as a screen door in the pressure hull of a submarine. I couldn't pick anything up on SWMBO's Nitro. "leave it on" they said... "we broadcast the channels every X minutes (hours?)" Needless to say, it didn't work. Twits!!

I still have the free year active in my DJ and they've already called in an effort to get me to subscribe for another year. Told them to call back when it's close to expiring and I will make up my mind then. It's nice, but not really sure I want to subscribe. I'm close to Detroit,MI and there are all kinds of stations in this area. Plus the SD card, and the USB recognizing an external HD, not sure it's necessary. My neighbor got the call from them and she said "well, we only really listen to one station. Can you make me a deal for one channel?" $25/year. Didn't think to ask her if that was for ALL channels or just for the one she likes....