HOT Summer

pacman

Hi all.

We're having a really hot summer here in Spain. I live in a town at sea shore, so, it's supossed there's not so much hot, but this year is terrible.

How's the weather like where you live?

Catch your DJ's termometer and post pics, no matter Fahrenheit or Celsius, I don't want to start a war :):):)

post-4286-0-51493200-1438068888_thumb.jp

Been a warm summer here on the Canadian Prairie this year too. More humidity than normal, and temps in the 30's (90f). Last night, some rather large tornado's touched down in south west Manitoba that came up from North Dakota (they were getting it too). We've been lucky that we've had some rain this year as other areas are very dry.

Very cool summer with no days over 90F yet. But, tons of rain. Too bad we cant pump the excess water to California. It all ends up in the Atlantic Ocean or the Gulf of Mexico!

Edited by dhh3

It's not so much the heat here, but the humidity... We have been in the upper 80's to lower 90's for the last month plus, but when the humidity kicks in you get heat indexes as high as the lower 100's... Personally, I love it. That's why I live here, we get all of the seasons and none of them are half-assed!

I've been in Spain in 110 F weather. It felt wonderful! Then again, I'm from Baltimore, and days with 70% humidity in the 90s are not uncommon. I'd MUCH rather have your 92 than ours. 100 in Spain feels like 80 in Baltimore.

We live in the Great Lakes region and we always have high humidity. Today it's 32 degrees Celsius but it's 38 (100 degrees F) with the humidex factor. Tomorrow it's supposed to be 40 degrees or 105 F with the humidex. Yesterday I stepped in some melted tar in a parking lot and got some on my WeatherTech mats and had to use WD40 to clean it off. It's been so hot here all week, that all the ice floes melted on the Detroit River.

Odd that Ontario is hotter than Indiana! Global Warming or Climate Change? Maybe the world has turned upside down and no one has discovered this yet.

The world is turned upside down and I'm hoping that the idiots that caused it, will suffer from loss of gravity and float away!

Edited by rolly

I certainly agree with Hockey Puck, It has been very hot (34° C or 93°F) and dry here on the Canadian Prairies, although we had 2 days of torrential rain, tornadoes and very strong winds, but as I said in another thread there isn't a cloud in the sky today, albeit somewhat windy and cooler.

Terry

Edited by Windancer