accident.

xcaliber81

Not my week today someone pulled in front of me and I t-boned him and it ripped my bumper completely off.

Driving down a street I had the right of way he had a stop sign he said he looked then didn't see anyone and pulled in front of me. Police were already standing there to my luck so I don't think I'll have to pay my deductible

Yes both sides actually I think the entire steel bumper will get get replaced. As well as the metal the steel bumper it attached to is also bent.

Like I said earlier the nose is shifted to the passenger side like 1/2-3/4 of an inch so something had to give

Edited by xcaliber81

You need a new radiator core support. That's the piece of plastic that is cracked. Don't be surprised when they tell you that the lower frame rails are out of alignment. Don't take the vehicle back from the body shop until they have verified it is straight.

You most likely have frame damage there. I'm not sure how a diminished value claim works up north, but you need to go after that guy for the loss in value of your vehicle after the repairs are completed. Resale value of the vehicle is lost forever as a result of frame damage that will appear in any reputable history check. If the other driver is at fault (and depending on how the law works where the collision took place), they may be legally obligated to make you "whole" (pay for your repairs, rental reimbursement, and pay for any loss in the value of the vehicle as a result of their negligence).

If you haven't done so already - get a new car seat/booster seat/whatever-your-daughter-was-riding-in! Insurance should pay for it. Car seats are only built for one collision.

There is no diminished value coverage up here . . . .

They can fix it fine, but VERIFY that you got OEM parts - insurance companies (even government owned ones) like to play games and unscrupulous dealers do too.

If you can be there when they bring in the parts you can verify that they are from Dodge and bear Dodge parts labels.

As me how I know.