accident.

xcaliber81

Since this incident will show up on any vehicle history report, make sure you get copies of the invoices for each part used in the repair. The shop should be able to get those for you. When they measure the frame, and if they have to bend it back, make sure they record the measurements and give you a copy of the notes. That will help you for resale (assuming you don't keep it until it rusts out).

• 2 weeks later...

Got it back today. Was done yesterday but I had them realign the front fenders to the hood a bit better and there was a scratch on the hood.

I also got to keep the old dodge emblem even though it was salvagable.

post-9287-0-19444800-1436567988_thumb.jp

post-9287-0-73532800-1436568109_thumb.jp

Edited by xcaliber81

I highly recommend getting some touch up paint and going over all of the fender mounting bolts. They would have been painted at the factory and any gaps in that paint invite corrosion. The paint doesn't have to be perfect, but it should be coated.

Today I drove it on the highway went to pass someone and I was going 140 while passing and I can't put my finger on it but something felt off like there was nothing left after that I don't remember it being like that before. On the highway I was on last year the speed limit was 120 and I was definely going faster then That with no trouble, or could it be I was used to the 3.7 ltr in the Mazda rental? I don't know anything in that area that could affect speed related issues?

I'll just keep an eye on it for now I guess. I know it's only got the 2.4 but it felt perkier before this.

Edited by xcaliber81