changing a 3 row seating into a 2 row seating

bluejeep

Seems I can't configure the vehicle the way I want. I have tried the sxt plus, crossroad and Limited. None are offered with only 2 row seating. Is there a 3rd row delete option? Has anyone investigated removing the 3rd row seat and flooring to gain access to the storage cavern beneath (see pics of space from 2 seated version)?

Yes, it does.

One thing that you lose with 3rd row seating is the cargo cover. . . . though there is a benefit to the 7 passenger version in that you get the rear air conditioning, which does not come with the 2 row version . . . however I have people in the second row so infrequently that THAT isn't an issue for me.

It seems like they've dropped the 5 passenger version of the vehicle (at least for the Crossroad trim level) for 2015.

That is exactly the space I am looking to capture. Huge difference in how I would be able to stow what I usually carry, and how well the car will support what I want it to. thanks for the pic

Edited by jkeaton