Christmas gift ideas for your DJ

Totemus

I'm considering a set of MGP red caliper covers with the Mopar logo. Red for Christmas!

I purchased my car too quickly. I figured that because it had leather it would have seat heaters. Wrong! And, the salesman never mentioned it. So, I may go for a Katzkin heater, at least for the driver's seat. Someone posted that for the passenger seat, only the back can be added because the seat flips open.

I'm considering a set of MGP red caliper covers with the Mopar logo. Red for Christmas!

I purchased my car too quickly. I figured that because it had leather it would have seat heaters. Wrong! And, the salesman never mentioned it. So, I may go for a Katzkin heater, at least for the driver's seat. Someone posted that for the passenger seat, only the back can be added because the seat flips open.

Where there is a will, there is a way... I don't see why you couldn't add it to the passenger side as well. You'll just want to make sure that any wires that are exposed in order to get them into the cushion are protected sufficiently. Over time they could wear out from opening and closing the seat...

i had the Katzkin heated seats installed in my crossroad and my installer said that he couldnt do the pass seat bottom due to the type senser that dodge use , he said if the heated seats had come from the factory they put in a different type senser and if not ordered they use a different senser. the seat back was not affected and has the heater in it. that is what they told me.

i had the Katzkin heated seats installed in my crossroad and my installer said that he couldnt do the pass seat bottom due to the type senser that dodge use , he said if the heated seats had come from the factory they put in a different type senser and if not ordered they use a different senser. the seat back was not affected and has the heater in it. that is what they told me.

You are probably the poster where I read this on the forum. There is a Katzkin installer here where I live. I will check him out at the end of the month, and see what he says about doing both seats.

Every time I go to that site it is loaded with cheap Chinese garbage... Is it really worth taking another look, or just more of the same?

Again - those are ideas rather than recommendations. Some are garbage, other work well. The door lock caps, for example, snapped on tightly, work and look very well.

I have MGP caliper covers for sale. This type of logo, but in black:

http://calipercovers.com/caliper-covers-6548.html

Most probably you know that MGP CC won't work with 17 inch wheels.

My installer had to adjust the brackets as stock ones didn't work out of the box. So I'm selling fully adjusted and custom fitted covers. Rear ones were never installed, actually, fronts were on the vehicle for about a month, but in perfect condition and clean.

PM me if you might be interested.

You are probably the poster where I read this on the forum. There is a Katzkin installer here where I live. I will check him out at the end of the month, and see what he says about doing both seats.

well it got cold enough for us to use them and the wife said the drivers side bottom seems to hot on high and not warm enought on low but on the passenger side he must have put the bottom heater in the back and she says it feels just right on her back ... So hell i am happy since i do all the driving and if shes happy I am happy.. drivers seat doesnt bother me, it does seem to get a little to warm on high but i dont use it that much....

well it got cold enough for us to use them and the wife said the drivers side bottom seems to hot on high and not warm enought on low but on the passenger side he must have put the bottom heater in the back and she says it feels just right on her back ... So hell i am happy since i do all the driving and if shes happy I am happy.. drivers seat doesnt bother me, it does seem to get a little to warm on high but i dont use it that much....

If you are ever able to make the wife happy then you sir are a magician...

I have MGP caliper covers for sale. This type of logo, but in black:

http://calipercovers.com/caliper-covers-6548.html

Most probably you know that MGP CC won't work with 17 inch wheels.

My installer had to adjust the brackets as stock ones didn't work out of the box. So I'm selling fully adjusted and custom fitted covers. Rear ones were never installed, actually, fronts were on the vehicle for about a month, but in perfect condition and clean.

PM me if you might be interested.

What did he adjust to make the front ones fit? I really want the red because of the color of my wheels.

What did he adjust to make the front ones fit? I really want the red because of the color of my wheels.

The brackets were not working out of the box. He had to re-band them to avoid them scratching the brake disk. A little bit of customization. But now they all work just fine :)