love tap

2late4u

Well i was pumping gas and all of a sudden the journey is bumped kind of hard and i look up and some old lady driving a 2007 crown vic while trying to do a u turn and pull up along side of my journey for gas, her front bumper hits my front right tire and rim. I say what the hell before i even see the damaged. Lucky her bumper hit the tire first and slightly scratches my rim and didnt do no damage to the fender or front bumper of my car. Well we call the police and make a report and now waiting on state farm to call me back so i get it my journey into the dealer to inspect for any damage and get the front end lined up. I think the rim will be okay with just a little polish on the rim to get her white paint off it. Hope to get it fixed before the weekend as i was going on a trip sunday with the journey.

Ok, it's one thing driving like an elderly person but do they have to complete the stereotype with the car! Anyhow, if you have a good rim repair shop in your neighborhood they can fix that up that you won't even notice anything happened.

Edited by Journey_SeXT

Make sure you check the tire really good as well. My nephew has a jeep and the last time I visited him, I noticed that his spare on the back had a huge blemish. On closer inspection you could see how someone had hit the bottom of the tire, most likely someone trying to park too close. He had to get a new spare. You don't need a blow out on the highway.

Well we call the police and make a report and now waiting on state farm to call me back

You mean they don't really just appear like in the commercials? Lol how deceiving of them.

Hopefully all goes well. I can't imagine any significant damage but never hurts to have it checked out.

I don't understand people that drive those silly Crown Vics.....I mean trying to look like a cop car? I mean even cops are moving away from such a piece of ***** these days. Crown Vic has to be one of the Ugliest cars to ever been built on this planet, and glad it came out of North America and not Europe :-)

Are you sure that the Crown Vic is the ugliest car ever made?
70054565.jpg

Yeah these are pretty UUUUUUGGLLYY!!!!!!!!!

Queen Latifa had a nice Crown Vic in the movie Taxie and it had lots of cool gadgets!!!!!!!!

Edited by DTSGUY

Yeah these are pretty UUUUUUGGLLYY!!!!!!!!!

Queen Latifa had a nice Crown Vic in the movie Taxie and it had lots of cool gadgets!!!!!!!!

Yes.....The Aztek epitomizes FUGLY. It's on number 1 on all the lists out there of ugly cars. I don't know how anyone in their right mind could have gone out and dropped thousands on this piece of ****

DTSGuy....just because a man or a woman dresses sexy (whatever sexy means to you), doesn't make them a nice person. So your Queen Latifah crown vic comment is invalid

• 3 weeks later...

I don't understand people that drive those silly Crown Vics.....I mean trying to look like a cop car? I mean even cops are moving away from such a piece of ***** these days. Crown Vic has to be one of the Ugliest cars to ever been built on this planet, and glad it came out of North America and not Europe :-)

Of course cops are moving away from Crown Vics, they haven't been built since 2011. Ever try to put 4 "home boys" in the back seat of a Charger? Opinions are like a$$holes, everyone has one!

Opinionated much? Not being from here I guess you dont undestand the older generations love affair with big old land yacht's. There was a time when gas was 25 cents a gallon and ther only cars offered were even bigger than the Crown Vic. You dont understand because you come from the land of compact diesels. If Europe is so great, why'd you leave?

Edited by jkeaton

Opinionated much? Not being from here I guess you dont undestand the older generations love affair with big old land yacht's. There was a time when gas was 25 cents a gallon and ther only cars offered were even bigger than the Crown Vic. You dont understand because you come from the land of compact diesels. If Europe is so great, why'd you leave?

Jake and Elwood didn't seem to mind big cars!