Body protector in front of rear wheels?

sferlindes

I just washed my journy last night and got all the salt off of it and infront on the rear tire I noticed a spot of rust and a whole buch of paint missing. Im guessing this is from all the road salt so far this winter. I looked on the other side and there is a vinyl decal or some other type of protector on the body that covers this part but is missing on the driver side where the rust is starting. What can I do to fix this? Can I get these protectors some place? Can paint over the rust with some rustolium and then put this protector over it?

Thanks

i would take it back to the dealer as it should have been there from the factory, they might even fix the paint for you if not i would call the custermer support and go thur them offer to go halfs on the cost as it was dodges fault that the part was missing on that side good luck... also remember be nice and keep any and all paperwork on this problem....

• 2 weeks later...

why do people post problems and or questions and never post back what happened or if they got it fixed? guess its easier to complain about something than share what they did to fix their problem or what they found out and how to resolve the problem......

Either that or they want someone to do it for them. Or they dont like the answers they get.

why do people post problems and or questions and never post back what happened or if they got it fixed? guess its easier to complain about something than share what they did to fix their problem or what they found out and how to resolve the problem.....

its a forum where people look for problems, duh

the busiest forums are Dodge forums

troll? ok rolly, I pay 26k for this journey only to have more problems than positives. the worst car I have owned. I call it just trying to help people from making the same mistake I made. rather you agree or not, you have not had the experience that me and so many others have had.

troll? ok rolly, I pay 26k for this journey only to have more problems than positives. the worst car I have owned. I call it just trying to help people from making the same mistake I made. rather you agree or not, you have not had the experience that me and so many others have had.

Thanks for your input. You have made your point and we appreciate your insight into your particular vehicle. I would ask that you please stop flaming every thread you post in with your bashing of the DJ. You have problems with YOUR vehicle. Let others come to their own conclusions. You are not helping anyone.

Edited by jkeaton