Just passed 26,000 miles

Addicted to Dodge

I now have 26k miles on my 2012 Journey SXT. I have owned it for a year and a half already. I have rotated my tires 3 times, changed the oil 4 times, cleaned and inspected the brakes (almost good as new), and changed my front wiper blades (I try to do all my own servicing when possible). Other than that I haven't had any issues at all with my Journey. Its been great!! My Kuhmos are starting to show some wear but I should be good til next year, I am actually looking forward to putting a better quality tire on, but for now I will milk these Kuhmos for all they are worth.

I originally bought the Journey for my wife and kids, but we soon realized that the Journey was a little small for our needs. So I bought her a new T&C a few months after purchasing our Journey. I didn't want to take a big loss so I just kept the Journey as a backup. To my surprise the damn thing started growing on me!! I was always a truck man, and had no interest in making our Journey my daily driver. But the past year has been all Journey for me. I save a ton in gas and it is so much easier to park.

While there are some things that annoy me with the Journey, I can honestly say that "my" Journey has been surprisingly fun to own so far.

This has been my experience for what its worth, so thanks for reading my long post. :)

I'm happy to hear you're enjoying your Journey. We have over 34,000KM's (21,000 miles) on ours and it still continues to impress us. I was a little concerned about the Kumho tires at first but regular rotation seems to be doing the job. I also had the alignment done before winter and I haven't had any issues driving in the snow. It is the best at highway cruising of any vehicles we've owned. As redtomatoman said, it is very fun to drive!

Wife liked our 2009 SXT DJ that when it was time to trade we got another DJ. 2013 Crew almost a year ago now. 16,500 KM on it so far and very pleased with it. Just had first problem with it. Battery was discharged and at -25 C remote would not start. Dealer checked and did not find any issue besides battery low. Other than that all is good. Good to hear you are enjoying your DJ. :shades: