Missing compass from 2013 RT

I just got some good news from Denny (DodgeCaresCa) that the TSB for the compass applies to my my 2013 SXT. I'll get it done in 2 weeks when I bring it in for my first oil change. Thanks Denny and Chris!! Good job.
I just got some good news from Denny (DodgeCaresCa) that the TSB for the compass applies to my my 2013 SXT. I'll get it done in 2 weeks when I bring it in for my first oil change. Thanks Denny and Chris!! Good job.

Update- not such good news after all. After the "flashing" I now have the compass readout but they have to order me a new radio because the navigation system stopped working and the new radio will take 5-7 days to ship.

• Official Dodge Support
Well they sure shipped the new radio fast. It got to the dealer overnight. Talk about service!

rolly,

Glad to see they got that radio to the dealer for you quick!

Let me know how you make out after they install the new one.

rolly,

Glad to see they got that radio to the dealer for you quick!

Let me know how you make out after they install the new one.

It's already installed and working great. Unfortunately a piece of trim broke during the installation. Oh well, now I'm waiting for the trim LOL.

• Official Dodge Support
It's already installed and working great. Unfortunately a piece of trim broke during the installation. Oh well, now I'm waiting for the trim LOL.

And the "Journey" continues......

of course, no pun intended!