windshield washer fluid

badbilly62

just got back from first road trip,we really like the new journey,only one problem.cant get the winshield washer to work,the pump goes on but nothing comes out,fluid is full,not frozen.our temps have been +14 hi to -17 degrees.my ram pu has the same washer setup and works perfectly.pu sat for 14 hrs in below zero weather and i used the washer to get the ice off the windshield,works great,so kinda puzzled why the journey w/same setup is not working.everything else works great.very happy with our purchase so far,have 813 miles on it now.

update-wife took DJ to dealer all the lines were frozen,they thawed out and charged her $77.i was at work,talked to wife on break and she told me the gal in service said its not a warranty thing.i call the owner of the dealership and my wife got her money back the next day.owner was pleasant and understood. hope the service gal got her ass chewed.we just got the car dec.27,2012.wish my wife would have gone directly to the owner.anyway it turned out ok.

Be sure to run some washer fluid through the lines. Obviously there was water in the lines, most likely from when you picked it up at the dealer. Just press the button till washer fluid comes out, just to be sure. Of course, one would think the dealer would do it, but......

$77 to pull the vehicle into a warm shop and let it sit for an hour? That is some expensive indoor parking. LOL

With only 800 or so miles how can the dealer claim its your fault??? Its not like you filled it with water. It came from the factory like that.