2013 vs 2012 dodge journey, whats the difference?

smooth2222

That's great news cause usually when we buy a new car, the next model year undergoes a complete overhaul and it completey pisses me off and there's nothing you can do about it. I feel sorry for all the suckers who purchased a 2012 Ford Escape as an example. Glad to hear that for once our 2012 will not be that much different than the 2013's.

That's great news cause usually when we buy a new car, the next model year undergoes a complete overhaul and it completey pisses me off and there's nothing you can do about it. I feel sorry for all the suckers who purchased a 2012 Ford Escape as an example. Glad to hear that for once our 2012 will not be that much different than the 2013's.

Just wait. There's a new DJ for year 2014.

No more v6 just like the Escape or the Santa Fe unless you get a 7 seater

2 liter turbo is the big push now they are ok new but I wonder how they will perform with 75000 miles on them ?

The 4 cylinder turbo is $1000 upgrade in the Edge to me that is crazy

Just purchased a late model 2012 Dodge Journey Crew AWD. Got a 2012 for the deal and minimal changes for the 2013 model. Mine has the 4.3" screen, as the larger display was unavailable because of the tsunami in Japan. Saved 1K off the sticker. Couldn't be happier with the size, performance, mileage and build quality. Great to be here!