oil pressure problem

I have journey 2017 . The problem is with the oil pressure sensor when its cable connect to the fuse box the car delays to start up then i get many errors on the computer like the camshaftm , map sensor problem,

If i disconnect it and put the cable that is from fuse box to the ground everything works fine And the computer give me only one error regarding the oil pressure sensor

Can u tell me how i can find the shortage ? I already change the engine wire cable, throttle body and i get same problem I think there is a problem in body cable and i want to check where is it
Thanks.

if everything works okay when the oil sensor is discounted, then it seems possible for the sensor to be shorting out and causing your problems ,   you might want to replace the sensor. mine in my 2014 went bad at around 40 k miles but all it did was peg the needle to max on the gage

Not really sure of what you are saying in the posting other than from the title of oil pressure trouble.

The engine oil pump is a 2 stage pump, unkie most other motors. It has been sort of problematic for a number of 3.6/3.2 engines. BUT it will set OBD trouble codes/ Check engine light for at least 2 different problems. Those are P06DD and P06DE

Both mean a new oil pump in the majority of cases. BUT I agree with putting in a new oil pressure sensor first. 

I did not post of my own oil pump code on the forum here, but recently on my '14 Journey had the P06DE show up and immediately had the oil pump replaced. cost me almost $600. US dollars. Most of that being the cost of an OEM pump and not an aftermarket supplier.

https://www.autocodes.com/p06dd_dodge.html

There is a dealer ecm flash update for 2015-2017 Journey for nuisance oil pressure codes mentioned.

The poster from United Arab Emirates might have a issue getting update done. Even if pressure is ok, the codes might still trigger limp mode type issues. 

Pressure sensor harness is underneath intake manifold  between the cylinder heads on the oil cooler assembly. Lots of heat there, oil if it seeps a bit. Horrible place for access and wire trouble shooting.

Hello,

the problem is that there is a ground shortage in the car but no one can know where is it.

i will descript the problem again.

the oil pressor sensor connects to cable blow-green to fusebox:

- if i disconnect it from fuse box and put on the ground the car will not be working

- if we connect the same cable to the ground instead to the oil pressor the care working fine with only error the the oil pressor not connected.

i try to check the fuse box when connected to the ground all fuses gave me whine but when I disconnected only three fuses give me a whine (f164,165,167)

thanks.

Factory manuals were posted to the forum, YOU can look up wiring schematics there.

Sounds like you MAY have a bad fuse panel. 

For some background info, WHY were all these parts changed out and did any prove to be faulty?

Did you have a high grade computer scan done for any codes? or are you just going by trial and error?