2017 journey ...

Merideth

We have a 2017 dodge jorney gt and my traction control light, abs light and service awd lights are all on .. had it hooked up at a my mechanic shop to see which sensor it was replaced that sensor and cleared the codes they came right back on .. it is possible we got a bad part from auto parts store ? Any ideas

7 hours ago, jkeaton said:

Did you use OEM parts? Have you taken it back to the shop and asked them? 

No we bought them from O'Reilly and installed them ourselves .. I know we probably should have gotten OEM parts but right now we had to try and go a bit cheaper 

yes new parts can be bad, return it to o'rileys and they should replace it for you,, from your statement was it more than 1 senor? are you sure you replaced the right one? no problem driving with those lights that are on you just wont have abs braking just regular style brakes and also NO cruise control...I haven't been driving with those lights on for about a yr/and half while waiting on the dealership to get me a new abs module that are on backorder everywhere no one has replacement module,,,also you could have a bad wheel bearing as well causing your problem with that sensor showing bad but could be the wheel bearing...good luck