Battery Draing

My kid has a 2010 dodge journey that is drawing the battery over night. I've made sure that nothing was left on. So we took it to her aunts boyfriend who is a methanic he pulled out several relays and now the car won't shift. I'm at a loss. No check engine lights on either. 

The so called "mechanic" needs to reinstall whatever he took out and then see if being able to shift{I GUESS you mean won't come out of PARK} returns. 

A VERY COMMON battery drain problem with your daughters year is from a misaligned glove box light switch. There are many posts of this found in the forum here. IF you open the glove box and manually with a finger can turn the light off, that does NOT mean the glove box door is able to do the same and not moving the switch enough to turn off the light.

IF that is not the problem, then yes member jkeaton is correct and probably best done by a competent auto tech as sight unseen to the forum here that there are SO MANY POSSIBILITIES that we could only guess to the actual problem.