Shock assembly for 2014 Journey 4cyl

AJA

Hello everyone. 2014 Journey SE 4cyl here! I’m trying to find front shock n coil assembly - loaded suspension, but having hard time. Does any one know part number or OE replacement info? It seems my 4cyl 2014 SE model is different. Thank you. 

Thank you. It’s FWD. I went on Mopar website and it lists Magneti Marrelli as strut n coil assy - loaded suspension when I entered my vin#… equivalent in aftermarket?? I believe “performance suspension”

6 hours ago, AJA said:

Thank you. It’s FWD. I went on Mopar website and it lists Magneti Marrelli as strut n coil assy - loaded suspension when I entered my vin#… equivalent in aftermarket?? I believe “performance suspension”

as mentioned before,, go or call your local dealership to get the correct info and advise you are seeking, they do have a performance parts that they use on the R.T. models from what i have read...also aftermarket parts are not often the same as OEM parts in quality and ride quality...

Edited by 2late4u