Bonjour, j au recenment un Problème de détection Keyless enter n go de la porte conducteur, la porte passager marche bien, en plus message sur mon tebleau de bord entret système teledeverr. Des suggestions svp 

Merci

20230304_212358.jpg

Greetings!

Most likely cause is broken wire in the drivers door handle. There are a number of youtube videos on how to remove the outer door handle. It's a replace with new handle fix  OR if you are handy with small wire soldering and repair you could fix the wire{s, there are 2} Had the same happen on our 2011 model DJ

Good Luck and report back how it goes

18 hours ago, Fayçal said:

Bonjour, j au recenment un Problème de détection Keyless enter n go de la porte conducteur, la porte passager marche bien, en plus message sur mon tebleau de bord entret système teledeverr. Des suggestions svp 

Merci

20230304_212358.jpg

Please post in English so the rest of us can understand you....

Hey all,

In the last weeks the keyless entry on my drivers side door stopped working. This feature usually unlocks my door when I place my hand in the door handle and locks it when I press the button on the handle.
This is the only feature that has stopped working; the actual key FOB can still lock/unlock the door with the buttons on the FOB. Even the passenger side keyless entry works. The problem is only on the drivers side door. 
Any suggestions on what can cause this issue?

Thanks

6 hours ago, Fayçal said:

Hey all,

In the last weeks the keyless entry on my drivers side door stopped working. This feature usually unlocks my door when I place my hand in the door handle and locks it when I press the button on the handle.
This is the only feature that has stopped working; the actual key FOB can still lock/unlock the door with the buttons on the FOB. Even the passenger side keyless entry works. The problem is only on the drivers side door. 
Any suggestions on what can cause this issue?

Thanks

5rebel9 has replied to what i would also believe is to be your problem

2 hours ago, larryl said:

It could also be the wire harness from the car body into the door

Guess it could be But since the key fob unlocks the door lock BUT the hand touch doesn't would lead me to think the wires at the handle are the most likely culprit

but since the hand touch sensor seems to be the only thing not working it could just be the wires that are disabling it to work and the key fob is still working as well,, but i am not sure on all this but that would be where i would look first