Small green light under the clove compartment

Journey61

on all my older caravans had a green light that would shine down on the center cup holders you actually didnt see it shining down until it hit the cup holders i really liked that and also the interior lights by the eyeglass holder as well the little lights we have in the journey are not bright enough to be of any use.,................just went out and looked at my 2014 and no light there ..there is a small rectangle hole that was probally where the light was supposed to go...as always car manufacturers are always adding or subtracting a feature on their models to enhance or subtract to save $$$$....

Edited by 2late4u

Attached are some better pictures. Might be something done to the european models.

The "led" is mounted in the righthand hinge bracket.

The second picture is showing the cable harness for it.

Thanks for all suggestions, I will try to reach a Swedish dealer to get more info.

Merry X-mas and a Happy new year to you all!

20221212_121627.jpg

20221212_121641.jpg

1 hour ago, jkeaton said:

Honestly I wouldn’t stress over it too much. It’s a light. 

I don’t know man, those European model cars. Could be linked to an ejection seat or something else…..mmm DEF fluid level container. Just shows green all the time on his flex fuel model. Look for the tiny low DEF fluid is verboten sticker.☺️