TPM who has the longest before replacement

2late4u

So I was able to find a TPM Module on Ebay (used) for $60 as the dealer here told me $380 but none available

I installed it today after removing the fuse on the passenger side panel and with the new one installed and the fuse put in the readings all appeared and no more warning lights.

Here is a picture of the module 

IMG_20221201_135143653_HDR.jpg

Another option. Canadian shipping can add up. Where was it mounted in car.? I have one non communicating sensor right now.

Will have to trouble shoot.

https://www.moparpartscanada.ca/oem-parts/mopar-control-module-56029542ad

https://parts.motorcitychrysler.ca/p/49458852/56029542AD.html

Edited by John/Horace

5 hours ago, John/Horace said:

Another option. Canadian shipping can add up. Where was it mounted in car.? I have one non communicating sensor right now.

Will have to trouble shoot.

John, did you first TRY swapping that tire to another position to rule out a bad tire sensor? IF it move to the new location and not reading, it is then a bad tire sensor and most likely not the receiver module. Many have posted of a wheel not reading but never replying back of doing this as part of troubleshooting before parts cannoning in possibly UNNEEDED parts.

No I haven’t yet. Light came on two weeks ago and was due for winter no sensor tires to go on. But on a warm day I will throw the offending summer  tire with flaky sensor back on in different spot and see what happens. Have a bead breaker, so even if I have to pull through a new sensor I’m not worried.  

Its nice on dodge with winter no sensor tires. System shuts itself off more or less with out flashing disco warning lights every time car started. Other car manufacturers could learn from that.