2012 Dodge Journey SXT

Snyck

Starting to black out the car Got Windows Tinted, and Emblems redone. Have a Grille on order but gonna have to paint it black and the Headlights that have black inside. Rims are last they are NOT cheap.Car.thumb.jpg.29f00f4c963f9eb8a6d7959ec327cef8.jpg

• 10 months later...

Yes, the factory 19's like posted are very good looking. My wifes '13 RT has then original just in the plain aluminium color on a grey DJ. Just be prepared for price shock for tires for it! You can probably find a nice set of "take offs due to many NOT wanting to pay the price for tires and going back to 17's

Edited by 5rebel9

2 hours ago, 5rebel9 said:

Yes, the factory 19's like posted are very good looking. My wifes '13 RT has then original just in the plain aluminium color on a grey DJ. Just be prepared for price shock for tires for it! You can probably find a nice set of "take offs due to many NOT wanting to pay the price for tires and going back to 17's

%rebel0 is being very correct on the price of 19 inch tires and i have had 2 journeys,, one 2011  with 17 inch tires which i balanced and rotated  every 5 k and they were the OEM  org kumos lasted for 55 k and still had good tread on them,when i traded in on for my 2014 with 19 inch which i am on my 5 set of tires (Name brand, cooper, and  continental) and have 144 k  and as well they have been maintained the same as the 17 were........

11 hours ago, Snyck said:

hoping to get some Decent 17's but not sure i  will. Been looking at some salvage yards but nothing atm 

There are some other style factory 17's available. Our '14 sxt came with 17's that look a lot nicer, almost like the 19's that was posted john/horace.

Keep your eyes peeled, there are many journeys out there and I'm sure you will find some rims that will suit your taste rather quickly!   ;)