Haven't gotten that far yet but probably so. I have a scanner but, it stops at 2003. I'll have to run it past the parts house and scan it. I'm retired from the field. I have to replace the left side door latches so the alarm will work along with the dome lights.

12 minutes ago, Locosiete said:

Seems like you're having allot of electrical issues. Might have had something chew in wires like a mouse or squirrel 

With the age of the vehicle, driver door wiring is a known common problem on almost all makes of vehicles. The drivers door gets used the most and the wiring between the door and body in the rubber boot break. Easy enough to visually check it out. ALSO if CEL is on and computer IS STORING codes, the remote start IS DISABLED by design.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 10/15/2022 at 10:12 AM, 5rebel9 said:

With the age of the vehicle, driver door wiring is a known common problem on almost all makes of vehicles. The drivers door gets used the most and the wiring between the door and body in the rubber boot break. Easy enough to visually check it out. ALSO if CEL is on and computer IS STORING codes, the remote start IS DISABLED by design. I found the ABS module was bad, I replaced it and it didn't work, then a day or two later I was driving around and suddenly noticed that the speedometer and odometer started working and has since.