Has anyone found out how to “fix” the Bluetooth issue where it doesn’t connect or pair. The whole Bluetooth function it basically unusable. If I press Bluetooth as the audio it won’t do anything, it won’t let me pair, NOTHING. I did see a post about the unplugging the fuse but that’ll only last until I cut the car off. I’ve even bought a new fuse for it. 

9 minutes ago, jkeaton said:

Did it ever do anything or did this just start happening?

It’s been happening since I got it, I’ve had it for a little over a month. It works fine if I unplug and replug the fuse but it it’ll go back to the way jt was after I start the car again 

• 2 months later...

Same. My bluetooth is non-functional since I owned the car. I was told the module was damaged (it was a salvage title - whole top/roof was crushed and rebuilt). I've been really wanting some bluetooth use so I can listen to something other than crappy radio stations. Haven't tried going to Car audio places yet but might soon... Just worried about losing all the touchscreen functionality (climate controls & heated seats, etc). 

On 7/27/2022 at 6:30 AM, JustDodge said:

Has anyone found out how to “fix” the Bluetooth issue where it doesn’t connect or pair. The whole Bluetooth function it basically unusable. If I press Bluetooth as the audio it won’t do anything, it won’t let me pair, NOTHING. I did see a post about the unplugging the fuse but that’ll only last until I cut the car off. I’ve even bought a new fuse for it. 

You need a new BT module.

• 5 weeks later...
On 10/13/2022 at 4:58 PM, tvactorninjaho said:

Same. My bluetooth is non-functional since I owned the car. I was told the module was damaged (it was a salvage title - whole top/roof was crushed and rebuilt). I've been really wanting some bluetooth use so I can listen to something other than crappy radio stations. Haven't tried going to Car audio places yet but might soon... Just worried about losing all the touchscreen functionality (climate controls & heated seats, etc). 

The best alternative I can say is get a Bluetooth aux on Amazon or something. Cheaper than buying a new radio or something. You just plug it up to the auxiliary port and put the radio on aux. 

On 10/19/2022 at 4:38 PM, tvactorninjaho said:

Honestly, a new BT module seems like a waste of money if the main stereo can be replaced with a new, better, larger aftermarket touchscreen with built in bluetooth - that is, as long as the new unit still controls climate/seat heaters, etc...

I did see like an upgrade radio w apple car play. But you need the 8.4 uconnect for it and the button is the back button for the evic. So idk how to feel abt it since the audio buttons on the wheel wouldn’t be of function anymore 

• 1 year later...