2015 dodge crossover grinding noise

Good day

My 2015 crossover abs light and under inflated Tyre light is on. When I pull away I hear a grinding noise aswel when braking. I thought it was pads that needed replacing. But was told that the front  abs sensor needs to be replaced. Is that at all possible considering the grinding noise it's making

Yes, agreed with Summer Solstice; sounds like a Bearing issue. if it wasn't for the ABS light, I'd normally say the rotor got chipped, or the brake pad is dragging, but the ABS light means the sensor is involved, and that means the Bearing is needing replacement. Im thinking the Wheel Bearing Assembly includes the Sensor and wiring needed. if you swap one, you swap both at the same time. seems to be $100 for the pair online. Probably closer to 200 in store. i'd recommend getting medium-to-good brand, and not the Chinese knock-off, if you can. 

The TMPS light is on? Check the Pressure levels in the Gauge screen to see if it's coincidence that one of the tirEs just is low on air. The Center display will display the warning with priority first, so when you turn the car on it might just skip the tirE pressure and go directly to the ABS braking system message without telling you the tire pressures.

Edited by NavalLacrosse

The TMPS light was on. Put air in all 3 tyres that showed it was low ( not the front right tyre) 

Reset it and it's fine now

The ESP light has also been on the whole time aswel. (probably should've mentioned that aswel) 

The grinding noise is only at low speeds like pulling away and braking as I pick up speed it goes away

These guys hpseem to have the most accurate parts lists and they sell OEM as well.

I don't work for them. Have caught other parts stores checking their site as a cross reference. ?

https://www.rockauto.com/en/catalog/dodge,2015,journey,3.6l+v6,3309784,brake+&+wheel+hub,abs+wheel+speed+sensor,1912