Rear wiper delete

• 2 years later...
8 hours ago, Locosiete said:

In past 8 years I have used it maybe a dozen times. And when i did it didn't help a whole lot anyways.

I've been thinking about making it do something like wave a hand or something lol. 

Thought about putting a spike on it but don't want to take chance someone gets hurt on it and sues me... or worse,  i hurt myself on it lol

Come to think if it get a flush keyhole camera and integrate with a dash cam that could also work. Thanks for the idea. Don't know why completely removing it didn't cross my mind. 

Yes sometimes less is more!

locosite  that is a great idea as to the keyhole camera hooked up to a dash cam or something else to record,,,better get a patent on that idea LOL but it is a great place and idea..... as you mentioned that it doesn't work that great and i do agree with you on that but i keep replacing it when it rots out as i dont want to accidentally  use it and scratch the window,and also dont want to be the one with the rubber edge drooping down like a limp _ _ _ _, well you know what i am referring to, but honestly i am to lazy to go thur the trouble of having to remove the inner panel and motor and other things as well, but it does look a bit better as well with it removed

Edited by 2late4u