TPMS help ?

meliss0828

Hello everyone ?

I have a 2016 Journey crossover, and she has been great to me. However, I’m in a pickle. I had a tire split? (I’m not sure if that’s the term or not) and my suv was shaking pretty bad. I got a new tire, well 2, and it resolved. While the shaking fiasco was battering me to death I noticed my PSI sensor on that right rear tire would read/not read randomly. After replacing the tire and one more, rotation, and balance now my right rear and left front are not reading and just have — where the numbers should be. I just signed paperwork on a new Tesla, and I’m selling my journey to Carvana (they are great btw) and I would like this to be resolved before handing it over with any issues. I’ve read multiple ways of resetting it hoeing that would solve it, but before I start playing you tube instructional videos, I thought I should reach out to you all for your experience. Thank you for your time and suggestions. 

Melissa

9 hours ago, OhareFred said:

Possible they need new batteries.  Although my 09 still is working fine on the originals...

From what I gather... they were getting battered from all of the shaking... or, 'they kept driving with the tire flat'. Changing the battery probably won't help. :lol: