doors don't lock/unlock when pressing button or using keyless fob .

I have a 2011 Dodge journey SXT. Using the fob to lock and unlock the car, all doors don't work just the lights flashing. I have to manually use the key to unlock the driver door. To lock the car, I always have to push down the four locks to lock the four doors.  Could you help me with what's going on?

So the switch on the door isn’t working correctly either?  There is a way to set how the doors lock/unlock.  My 09 has that option anyway.  I don’t have my owner’s manual available right now.  Take a look in yours, might need to be reset.  This is something you can do at home, no dealer visit needed. If that doesn’t work you’ll need to check the door module, in the drivers door I believe.  I recall some conversations about that here....

Edited by OhareFred

i would replace the fob battery first,  as i seen in the past the cars battery can turn on the lights or radio but not enough juice to start the car , could be the same with your locks,at least it would be the easy to replace and might save you a bunch of trouble and $$