Electrical Issues

MoMopar

I have a 2010 Journey SXT, 3.5 V6. Does anyone have a schematic of the electrical? Since I got it I have had intermittent issues with the electrical, primarily on the drivers side. I have replaced the entire wiring around the headlight twice on that side because it burnt up from to much power going to it. The keyless entry was almost nonexistent on the drivers side, working when you were 2 feet from the door and now not at all. If we lock the door we have to use the key inside the FOB to open it which sets off the alarm; sometimes the alarm will not go off unless we physically start the car and move it 20 to 30 feet. I have replaced the FOB batteries, had the FOBs tested (both test fine), and bought a new FOB just in case. I do not know where the sensor sits inside the car to diagnose if it is the problem but now other electrical components are having issue so I suspect a larger electrical issue. twice the alarms and horn started going off when we weren't even near the vehicle and the keys were hung up. The AC blend air doors have shorted out twice on the drivers side as well. electrical issues are a huge pain so I have been fixing as needed but I think I should find the final solution. Any ideas on where to start diagnosis would be great.