Code C1502-96 TPS?

12 PACK

'15 Journey AWD 3.6 showing code C1502-96, ABS & Traction Control lights are on.  Low tire pressure light isn't and tires are @ 42 & 41 psi.  Pulled out of the driveway and there's a clunk when going slow, every 50 ft or so.  My scanner shows this code meaning TPS 2 Internal:  Component Internal Failure.  It says it's a common code and a frequent fix in replacing a tire pressure sensor(s). 

We had new tires put on 4 months ago, now we're at 71K.  Bad sensor?

Thanks for any input   

4 minutes ago, 12 PACK said:

'15 Journey AWD 3.6 showing code C1502-96, ABS & Traction Control lights are on.  Low tire pressure light isn't and tires are @ 42 & 41 psi.  Pulled out of the driveway and there's a clunk when going slow, every 50 ft or so.  My scanner shows this code meaning TPS 2 Internal:  Component Internal Failure.  It says it's a common code and a frequent fix in replacing a tire pressure sensor(s). 

I also have code C003A, Right Rear Wheel Speed Sensor: Signal Compare Failure & Signal Erratic.  I had that wheels wheel bearing replaced in July. 

4 minutes ago, 12 PACK said:

We had new tires put on 4 months ago, now we're at 71K.  Bad sensor?

Thanks for any input   

3 hours ago, 12 PACK said:

I also have code C003A, Right Rear Wheel Speed Sensor: Signal Compare Failure & Signal Erratic.  I had that wheels wheel bearing replaced in July. 

just had aright front wheel sensor replaced few months ago, only thing my journey showed was the abs and traction control light on also cruise control in op due the traction lights on as well s the abs light....... the wheel speed senor is different than the wheel bearing  2014 with 93 k on it   ... dont see how the  TPM could be the cause if they are still reading okay...u tube on how to fix the wheel senors or just replace it if you are sure it is bad

Turns out the wheel bearing that was replaced two months ago failed.  It was replaced under the warranty I got when the job was done.  That explains the clunk I heard as I didn't think a failed sensor would cause that.  I'm glad I didn't replace the sensor thinking that was the cure.