Dodge Journey Scotland!

JimBobLeNob

Hello to all you Dodge Journey Lovers!  My name is James and I picked up a DJ SE 2010 just last week. 

So far absolutely loving it and looking forward to hopefully many years of driving the DJ and my time on this Forum. 

Best Regards

James 

66006411_10220186524636487_2741286219819253760_o.jpg

64505313_10220186524396481_1591689745748983808_n.jpg

Many Thanks jkeaton. :noobie:

My old car was the Jaguar X Type ( X400 ) so the DJ is very much Night and Day in all aspects but I am very captivated by the DJ. 

And quite importantly 'The Boss' likes it too! ;) 

Not at first but She has now admitted that the DJ has grown on Her and our 2 little Girl's can't wait to get in each time we go for a drive! 

Winner! 

Best Regards
James 

Yeah i had mine for 2 weeks before i had to take it back into the dealership to get a wheel speed sensor replaced which left a little bit of a sour taste in my mouth, but since then im just loving it more and more, its not fast and I dont want it to be, its just an enjoyable truck to take it easy and enjoy the drive. Welcome to the Forum and if you ever have any questions at all ... 2Late4u is right ^up^ there lol

Many Thanks for the Welcome guys! So far the Forum has been very informative and just seeing some of what can be done to the DJ and what some guys are planning to do is very inspiring indeed, and of course the maintenance tips etc is always absolute gold. 

There are some very sweet looking DJs out there! :cool:

Summer Solstice, I don't own Bagpipes or Golf Clubs but maybe one day! :yup:

Kywjibo, I have just had a Sensor Code pop up, Bank 1 Sensor 1 but my DJ is under Warranty so I'll be taking it in start of week. 

( I requested a new MOT before I purchased but it had failed on EML, when I quizzed them after it Passed the re-test they said that they had changed a Sensor but they were vague on that.    Me thinks they pushed it through MOT... ) 

Best Regards 
James