New 2018 SE Blacktop

km-04

Just traded the 2014 SE in for a 2018 SE Blacktop. I was looking at an SRT because all of the SE's on the lot were 2.4 L. While he was running the numbers for the SRT, I told him All I needed was the 3.6 and AWD, if he could find an SE with that, I was happy. He said he found on but it was a Blacktop Edition. I told him that was fine and to pull the trigger on that. a bit later he told me he found one for sure that was local and he would have it today. I did all the paperwork last night and picked it up today after work. The only things I don't like are no sunglass holder, no Oh shit handles up front, and no 3 zone climate, but I knew that going in. Pretty happy with it for having it for just a few hours.

Still raining here, you'd think I was in Seattle instead of Baltimore we've had so much rain.

The first pic is the new 2018 SE, Blacktop. The second is the 2014 SE, I think it was called the American Edition.

20190510_105540.jpg

20190514_105217.jpg

Edited by km-04

4 hours ago, 2late4u said:

hmm, you should have just bought different rims and tires and saved a bunch of money...just kidding.... welcome to the group

Believe it or not, that happened totally by happen stance. I went in and they had 33 SE's on the lot, all 2.4L engines. I told him I wanted the 3.6 and AWD, didn't matter the color except no white or red( I think dirt shows up best on those two colors). He found a black SXT and I thought, sure why not, but then told him if he found an SE with what I wanted that would be fine. That was the only one he found on a sister lot of theirs. Had to get it delivered in the morning and I picked it up after work. that evening.