Rear Differential side bearings

Jeffender

Good morning.  I have a question for you smart folks.  I have a 2009 Journey SXT AWD with the 3.5L.  I have had a noise from the right rear for a while.  I already replaced both rear hubs and brake calipers.  I finally diagnosed it as a failed side bearing on the right side of the differential.  Here is my question:  I need to get new side bearings and races, along with the axle seals.  I found the new seals easily.  However, even Dodge can't give me a part number for the differential side bearings or races.  This is a simple fix, and all they will sell me is a whole new differential.  That seems ridiculous to me, especially since there is not a thing wrong with anything else in the differential.  I have put side bearings in rear differentials a couple of times, and it's really a piece of cake on a workbench.  Can any of you direct me to the correct side bearings?  I know someone makes them, because you can find rebuilt ones available for sale.  By the way, the Rear Differential part number is 5157002AB.  Thanks in advance.

I know somebody makes the bearings, because they sell rebuilt ones.  I just need a number off of them so I can replace them.  Even Dodge keeps trying to sell me a whole differential at $950.  I'm not paying that when the gears are fine and I can probably replace all three bearings and races for less than 70$.  I even already have new seals.