new floor mats

my drivers side floor mat was starting to come apart and looking sad so i bought a set of 3D MAXpider Front Row Custom Fit Floor Mat for Select Dodge Journey Models - Classic Carpet (Black) cost me about $78. they had some great reviews on them well rec them yesterday and they fit the floor great and snug goes up the sides a bit and even covers the foot rest on the left side. the only thing is they rivet their 3d silver logo to the top side towards the back  guess i could spray it black. other than that they fit great and look great, not a real carpet feel but looks and feels good hope they last

• 3 months later...

just an update these are real great carpet floor liners for our journeys they fit like a glove and i just noticed they have reduced their price on AMAZON i paid about $78. back in march and amazon has them reduced   .. IF you need new carpet mats DONT wait.....P.S i am not making nothing off this just a heads up on a great floor liner......

3D MAXpider Front Row Custom Fit Floor Mat for Select Dodge Journey Models - Classic Carpet (Black)

Price: $50.25 & FREE Shipping. Details

3 hours ago, 2late4u said:

.. IF you need new carpet mats DONT wait.

THANKS!  Just yesterday I purchased a 2013 Journey Crew... without floor mats.  I thought I wanted official Journey mats.  I stumbled upon this forum and your post was near the top... and hoped you have more than a clue! 

I'd prefer not the logo either, but for the price difference and it's not like I'm really going to see it much.