2015 dodge journey RT, still waiting for a delivery from Vroom

ramrezz425

2015 Granite Metellic dodge journey RT here, still waiting for delivery from Vroom,

Hello  from sunny but cold Los Angeles California, I purchased a preowned DJRT on Vroom, it’s supposed to be here next Tuesday, I’ve already purchased some mini mods to try to make this car my own.  Previously I had a 2015 Jeep grand Cherokee Limited but it was a company car and had to give it back December 31  because I retired.  Thankfully the journey is priced so I could pay cash for it and the features are 90% the same as the jeep grand Cherokee, like the Uconnect, the location of the buttons, and other stuff. I got a copy of the Maroney sticker and it says it has  the Uconnect 8.4 with  CD/DVD/MP3/NAV  as well as park sense and rear back up camera, hope there is a DVD player up on the ceiling the pictures did not cover that area.  I hope to gain some knowledge and exchange experiences and stories with everyone. Thank you, David 

23B35226-0F67-46CE-BC3D-5CC84BE10432.jpeg

675564FC-63A4-4AE7-85B0-AF3FB60CBF00.jpeg

67691325-89A4-4839-8101-D7B60D38A045.jpeg

F2DEBBA0-E7BF-4DBF-B91A-8771A61868F0.jpeg

If picking up the extra factory warranty, spend a little time reviewing all of the options available. I see that there is less than $100 difference between a 7 year/125000 mile and a 7 year/unlimited mile. $100.00 deductible. Choose what makes the most sense to you. There are also a couple of other dealers offering internet sales on the warranty program. In the end, I went with one in Kansas that saved a couple of hundred dollars at the time.

Nice looking vehicle. I hope you are as happy with this one as I have been with mine.

Edited by Summer Solstice

19 minutes ago, Summer Solstice said:

If picking up the extra factory warranty, spend a little time reviewing all of the options available. I see that there is less than $100 difference between a 7 year/125000 mile and a 7 year/unlimited mile. $100.00 deductible. Choose what makes the most sense to you. There are also a couple of other dealers offering internet sales on the warranty program. In the end, I went with one in Kansas that saved a couple of hundred dollars at the time.

Nice looking vehicle. I hope you are as happy with this one as I have been with mine.

Lifetime New Maximum Care Plans

Even though New Lifetime Maximum Care Plans are not available beginning December 1, 2018, Lifetime contracts currently in effect before that date will be honored throughout the lifetime of your vehicle to the original purchaser(s) at any authorized Mopar dealership.

not sure if the 7 yr /unlimited miles is available according to this

Edited by 2late4u

My basic plan is to keep the car only a couple of years, then get a newer model as I’ve heard the body style may change in 2020., Therefore a two-year warranty is sufficient, I received the  I received the jeep grand Cherokee in November 2016,  I returned it on December 31, 2018 with only 10,500 miles on the odo. . I don’t drive a lot, my wife has a BMW that she would rather drive.  I am an American car person.