Will these wheels fit 19 fit? I have 2018 SE

Futbol90x

just wondering is all most owners dont like the 19 for lack of a big choice of replacement tires, even number 18 or 20 inch gives a bigger choice and better prices on the tires from what iv heard .actually hadnt checked it out myself as i am not interested in new rims or tires.just a thought for you 

• 2 weeks later...

2late4u,

I went through changing rims on my 2011 DJ Crew 3 years ago and it was a process. I don't know about now but back then because of the oddball rim size, replacing the tires was very expensive due to the limited choice and availabilty of 19 inch tires.  Also, because of the bolt pattern rimm selections that actually fit were limited as well. I started with going down to 18's but eventually went up to 20's as the variety of rim selections were greater.  There were more selections with the 18's and 20's regarding tires than 19's as well. The link below tells of my experience:

https://www.dodgejourneyforum.com/topic/7756-my-20s-on-my-2011-dodge-journey-crew-experience/

I'm still running the same Lexani CSS8 20's on my DJ. Hate they discontined them! 

The best tire height would be one that does not exceed factory width/height so you won't run into any fitment issues. There are several online tire size calculators you can use to enter your current size then play around with the 20" sizes to get the one that matches closest in width and diameter.