What kind of MPG's are you getting- US owners

04redmach1

My SXT with 3.5L gets an average of about 22 mpg. About 80% of my driving is highway and I can tell you that my mileage increased about 1 1/2 to 2 mpg when I turned the A/C off.

I have just over 19,000 miles and have had 75 fill-ups. The worst mileage I've gotten is 18.6 mpg and the best was 25.1 mpg (only one time)

A friend of mine has a 4-cyl and he gets about 24-25 mpg (mostly hwy driving), but he is always complaining about the lack of power! I think he wishes he would have gotten a 6-cyl.

I have a 2009 Dodge Journey SXT 3.5l V6. I have been on a few trips of several hundred miles per trip. I have gotten 21-24 on the highway, at one point I did get 27.3 mpg. I know it may sound wrong, but I checked it a few times and it was not wrong. I fill up the same way I slow fill it till it clicks off then slow fill it again for 2 more clicks. I fill up that way all time every time I fill/top off. I get 15-17 in the city. I tend to drive the Journey nice some times and not so nice a lot of the times,lol. I do not beat it,I am a more spirited driver. I have filled up/topped off 49 times this year, I am averaging 16.98 MPG over all. My low mpg is 13.88 mpg and the high being 27.3 mpg. I am pretty happy with the Journey. I really do love it.

I have a 2009 Dodge Journey SXT 3.5l V6. I have been on a few trips of several hundred miles per trip. I have gotten 21-24 on the highway, at one point I did get 27.3 mpg. I know it may sound wrong, but I checked it a few times and it was not wrong. I fill up the same way I slow fill it till it clicks off then slow fill it again for 2 more clicks. I fill up that way all time every time I fill/top off. I get 15-17 in the city. I tend to drive the Journey nice some times and not so nice a lot of the times,lol. I do not beat it,I am a more spirited driver. I have filled up/topped off 49 times this year, I am averaging 16.98 MPG over all. My low mpg is 13.88 mpg and the high being 27.3 mpg. I am pretty happy with the Journey. I really do love it.

Great info - thank you for the extensive details on your 49 fill ups.

RAV

• 1 month later...