tire sale

2late4u

starting today and till after labor day discount tire online has their tires on sale with great rebates,just ordered 4 tires for my daughters jeep  total 436. with no sales tax and will get back 3 rebates one for 50 from hankook 75 from discount tires and 60 from discount tires for using their credit card and buying 4 tires at one time after having them mounted at walmart final cost on each tire will be 77 each installed  this their 70k mile rated tire....so nows the time to buy if you need tires     www.discounttiredirect.com/tires    ps i ordered them at 3 pm today (monday) got a email from ups says the tires will be delivered tuesday morning so i will pick them up the ups station so i dont have to wait all day for them  that is fast delivery...

Edited by 2late4u

27 minutes ago, km-04 said:

Thanks. 

Any idea why they seem to not acknowledge the SE AWD 3.6L? 

No idea at all. When the internet fails you, pick up the phone and call to ask them directly.

Your tire size is listed on the drivers side door jamb label. Just get the same size tire. No issues regardless if they specifically say it fits your particular vehicle.

Edited by jkeaton

just picked the tires up this morning,checked the manufacturing date and they were made the 17 week of 2017 so only couple of months old.....KM-04 if you have the 19 inch tire you won't find tires cheaper anywhere else i upsized and bought 235 55 19 cooper cs5 on my 2014 and have already put 30 k on them and they look less than half used, this size throws off your speed by 1 mph @ 70 mph.... i love cooper tires.... bought hankook tires this time for my daughter's jeep....

Edited by 2late4u

i was told if you upgrade stay with an even number size wheel that the tires for those are a lot more reasonable .yea theses 19 look good but can get expensive, id say i saved about $ 300-350 when i bought them thur discount tire compared to the local tire stores