Right Place?

Alright Journey owners, hopefully this is the right topic!

So, I bought my Journey a few months back from a buy here / pay here lot in California ( I already got the crap for it LOL ). So its having an issue.

Number one:

When under hard acceleration, everything sounds normal, with only a slight rubbing sound on passenger side. However, under normal acceleration, it sounds like the axles don't have grease ( just as a visual ). Is this the axles? Has anyone else has this problem?

Number two:

Whenever I go over a bump, primarily passenger side, it sounds like a whole bunch of ball bearings are clashing against eachother under the car, so loud that you can HEAR it. Mechanic friend said maybe springs, or a loose strut.

Anyone else have these issues before? Maybe a little opinion on what they can be? Other than those two issues, I LOVE my Journey! Thanks a million guys! :)

have it put on a rack and checked out . also there are a few videos on you tube explaining various ways to check for noise..  sway bar bushings are common but could anything from brakes ,   struts or control arm bushings dry rotted sway bar bushings and links will make  noise . good luck and post what you find .

look at eric the car car guys videos he has a lot of helpful videos and even though they are not about the journey they can point you to the problem

for what it's worth my 2009 journey has 140,000 miles and makes no noise. 

I too used to hear a creaking noise on one side that sounded like grease was needed somewhere on the front suspension. I had it checked out at the time but nothing was found to be amiss. In the end, I got so used to it that I stopped hearing it. I only noticed it again when the noise disappeared, which happened after I had replaced a front control arm due to a worn bushing.

However, I'm sure I read on this forum about applying lubricant to the lower front control arm bushings to dispel the noise. You could give that a try to see if it helps?