Dodge Journey suspension noises

I own a 2012 Dodge Journey Crew AWD and I have very few complaints about this vehicle, one of them being that the seats (cloth) are not very comfortable, but I have learned to live with them. However, the other complaint that I have about this car is a peculiar squeaky, squishy sound coming from the front and rear suspension at low speeds in uneven surface parking lots that will make the car rock or more so, when the front wheels are turned and the car is dipping as in leaving the main road and turning onto a side road where the suspension becomes active, low speeds only! Bad bushings perhaps? Anyone experience this problem? The car has only 31,000 miles but I've heard these noises from early on during the first year of ownership. I went back to the dealer while under warranty and they informed me about a service bulletin stating that the front strut tower mounts were to be replaced. Nevertheless, that did not solve the problem and I sort of accepted/forgot about the squishy noises, however, they seem to have gotten louder lately, and so that is why I am writing this letter to the forum. Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated!

Stringslapper

post-9783-0-84197900-1457890819_thumb.jp

• 2 weeks later...

Mine clunks once, in the front, every morning when I back out of my garage. Outside temp is not a factor.

Dhh3,

Same here, it used to be only pulling in and out of the driveway but now i'm noticing it more often on my commutes. Ill see a dealer soon, however I'm just wondering if you have addressed this issue? I've read the tsb as well and if anyone has any input it would be much appreciated.

6800 on the car, I've had a few issues, but for what you get im not giving up on this car.

Thanks